Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Speech joseph levi

“Get lost before i punch you in the face!.’
‘Oops. That wasn't very nice!’
If YOU don't know about bullies you SOON will.


What do bullies do.?


Bullies like to get into fights, actually bullies like to fight. They think they are tough and rough but they’re NOT!! Bullies like to make weak people cry. They never bully children bigger than them, they choose little people who do what they want.  Bullies like to pick on other people. and they love to call people names to hurt them. Like for an example, if i call you a HOMELESS PERSON!  It hurts!  


Bullies tell people not to tell anybody when they do something to them like….. take their lunch, like wearing stuff that doesn’t belong to them……. like doing bad things..  They say things like,
‘If you tell on me I’m going to smash you!’
How do I know? Because that was me when I was young.  I use to make other children cry…. I use to be mean to people…… and I use to make children do things like ‘pick up my jacket!’ or make people do my work for me.


That WAS me….. but not anymore!


Bullies can change the way they are acting. ‘Yes you can, because if I can change, you can change too. Bullies should change right? Aren’t you sick and tired of getting into trouble?
When I was 7 years old  i got bullied by someone in my old class.  He called me a ‘monkey’ and i got so angry i said, ‘you egg.’  The next minute I punched him. and I couldn’t stop.
We both got into trouble. and had to go to timeout.  That day on i learned to ignore people. Another time someone tagged me and i was out. I punched him into the wall. That day i had to sit and write words in the corner. That  day i learned to keep my hands and feet to myself.  
I realise that when I was a bully that i only had 2 friends and both of them were bullies too.





Are you sick and tired of being a bully.?
Are you tired of having no friends?
Then, stop being a bully.  Stand up for what is right.
We can all choose what's best. And my choice is to spread more friendship and to be a better person.!!!


Tell a teacher or an adult if someone is bullying you.
And you bullies? Do the right thing and start to change your attitude.  You guys can be a nice person!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Joseph
    My name is Joshua. I like your way of telling us what bullies are like.I think you can use less amount of space. Do you have another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph
    I really like how you said that about bully's and I see bully's at our school and you should ignore them. Bully's should stop annoying people and also say stop it I don't like it then f they still do it walk or run away if they still do it tell the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseph
    did you know there are something like 5 bullies in our school and there really mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joseph
    I really like how you said that about bully's and I see bully's at our school and you should ignore them. Bully's should stop annoying people and also say stop it I don't like it then f they still do it walk or run away if they still do it tell the teacher.If you wanna check out my blogg search link below.
    http://wisjosephh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joseph!
    I love your piece of work and it is very inspiring!
    I love how you put notes that you had from experience!
    Maybe next time work on your punctuation. For example you use capital I's inster of lowercase!
    Thanks,
    Sharnah!
    Ps: You can check me out on http://wissharnahp.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joseph
    I have read your work and this is a true statement you are making so keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joseph,
    I've read your work and I really liked it because how you've talked about bullies and how it feels to get bullied. Maybe next time you can re-read your work and check your capital letters and when to put a full stop. Other then that your doing a really good work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.